Who says I'm too old to write? Probably the same folks who say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Or the ones who say you can't find love after 40. To this, I say, I am reinventing myself at 50. I have found love at 50. And, I am 50 times a writer! My mission is to write, out of my Being, words that illuminate and evoke honesty, liberty and connection.



Monday, August 10, 2015

It's Raining Men, Hallelujah!


Tonight's the night!  See you at the summit!!  You must register to get dial in information at www.suzetterhinton.com.  If you have problems or can't locate the dial in information, contact our team at contact@suzetterhinton.com.  We'll get you connected something snappy!

Social share

Follow me on Twitter: @Purposeful_You
Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/suzetterhinton
Hashtag:  #goodmenanswered

Join in the posts, shares, tweets, retweets and aha's that are sure to make you wish you had something to write with or that you could type a li'l bit faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment